The Jones family got into the business back in the 1980s and have successfully converted a number of “rubbish” businesses into recycling businesses.
“We have a simple business model,” says Mike Jones, owner. “We offer a bin and bag collection service for garden waste and we make it a pleasure for our customers.
“We’ve got a nice scale. I know the members of the team personally, but we’re also big enough to have top equipment and professional systems. That works well for our customers, our company and the environment.”
Things were particularly proud of are:
- At Greenfingers, we convert nearly 100% of waste into life-enriching compost.
- Greenfingers is one of the leading garden waste recycling firms in New Zealand.
- We are wholly Kiwi-owned and operated.
- We are constantly searching out new ways to be a greener business
- We offer high-quality customized service to the people of Waikato, Hamilton, Auckland, Tauranga and other communities.